lunes, 31 de mayo de 2010

My good friend


Hello classmate, I’m goig to talk about my good friend. She is Viviana and love her very much because we’ve Known since childhood. We were studying together in the primary and high school. We known about twenty years ago.
As I told you earlier, the place where we met was our school. We studied together throughout the school season, even were in the same university but studying different things.
Today she lives in Rancagua, wherefore we don’t see very often. She lives so far from my home. Then we get together once a month or less often.
Why you get on well with this person? Because, she is a person with a very light character and is very funny. When we have time, usually we get together to go camping to somewhere far from the city and we accompany our boyfriends who are also friends.
My friend Vivi has many qualities; she knows how to listen when I tell her something and also understands my problems. She loves nature and she is interested in a protected and preserving the environment. For this reason she decided to live away from the contamination of Santiago.She is a very good person.
Why you get on well with this person.

See you soon...

1 comentario:

  1. is a beautiful picture!
    they both beautiful :)
    too I like the cliff that I see behind of you :)

    hugs!*

    ResponderEliminar