miércoles, 16 de junio de 2010

World cup 2010: Chile v/s Honduras


Well. When the match between Honduras and Chile started I was watching the soccer game in my home. My parents were sleeping and my daughter was wake and was waiting to go to the school. At the time, I stayed alone in my home. I don´t like be alone.
Before the game I was writing essay for my subject “Conservation and Biodiversity”. This subject is very difficult for me, so I have to be very hard working. But I couldn´t concentrate, i was very nervous because I hadn´t finished my work, so I ended up feeling very tired.
After to do my work , i can enjoy the game overall when Chile to scored a goal. I was very exciting.
In my best Chileans players were Sanchez, he is a virtuous football player, he was the great figure of the and Jean Bausejour is very good football player. I think there‘s not Chilean player worst because the Chilean selection that play this football world cup are highly- trained and are all players of excellent level.

I really think that Chile could leave so far in this world cup but I don’t think that Chile can win the world cup final. There are some football teams very hard to beat. However, I would love to win the final world cup my country, it would be something special.

I just hope doesn’t lose the next game when they face Switzerland. I want to keep watching to Chile to participate in the South Africa word cup.

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Niraaaa!!!

    Chile win again :):):)
    we had a great time in "Plaza Italia" jeje

    See you!

    ResponderEliminar