martes, 9 de noviembre de 2010

MY FAVORITE GAME


In my childhood my favorite game was to skip rope. In the school I played to jump rope in my break and we competed with my classmate. This play was my passion until 10 years old. I enjoy too much jumping with my friends. Even there are many games with songs to practice while you’re jumping.

To play jump rope only need a long rope and least three persons, two to take the rope and turn rope and one person to jump. But in the game many people can participate. The idea of playing with the rope is that you can make different performance to jump rope. There are songs associated with the game of jump rope that will guide what should be done while jumping.

Really i don't remember who taught me how to jump rope but i think i learned to jump rope with my school friends.

I played jumping riope everey day when I was in my school,Really, Every week.

Also , there are other ganes that I love like to play hide. I really enjoyed this game because I had a lot of adrenaline especially if we hid in the night. We played this game often with my cousins almost every weekend because they were the days of visiting my grandmother and met the whole family. In my family there are many cousins, then this game was very fun because you had to find a lot of children in many places, they let us play in the street, that was good because I would not let me go out less at night . I think they did well just to get rid of annoying child

see you!.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario