miércoles, 22 de septiembre de 2010

Fiestas Patrias!!! iuuujuuu

Hello Simon and Classmate!

This is a topic that I like a lot of talk. Because for me is not another more fun celebration than the Fiestas Patrias and every year I’m expecting enthusiastically that this moment arrive, as they are one of the few times in the year that I enjoy so much with things that are unique to my country such as the food, music and games. That is why I have such fond memories of my childhood at this date, especially going out with my parents at the Fondas of the Parque O’Higgins.

I have only good memories of my childhood.

I also remember the celebrations that were held in the house of my maternal grandmother that gathered the whole family. This was the best because I could see cousins and uncles had not seen for a long time. This was the best because I could see cousins and uncles had not seen for a long time. These were my first night parties, since my parents let me sleep later.

Another important memory I have of this date, is my paternal grandfather who enjoyed much of Sept. 18 because he could enjoy chicha he did with his own hands and the whole family enjoyed it.

Comparing the vision he had as a child about national holidays, I feel that once was a time of reunion with family and where I enjoyed simple things like eating a empanadas was made by my grandmother. However, today this date remains the most entertaining because also enjoy a tasty meal you can go out with your friends and the panorama changes, because is not the same as the one you had as a child, now also we go out with friends and we only not enjoy a empanada now can enjoy a delicious Terremoto.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario