miércoles, 29 de septiembre de 2010

My favourite shop

Hello dear classmate

today I want to tell about my favourite shop... I really i don't know that to tell you.. because i don't have a shop favourite, maybe can to be my almacen of the corner or maybe the shop of pancakes..

Really I don' t have a lot of money as such for go out the shopping.

But I think there's a place I like to shop and that is in “La Feria”. This is a place where you can find many things like vegetables, fruits, groceries, household items and most importantly a lot of second-hand clothes. this is the real reason why I love going to the fair. Actually die if this place did not exist.

I am absolutely convinced that this place is completely part of me, do not even remember when was the first time I went to “La Feria”. I think I'm going to the fair since I have Rason.

when I go to the fair in the first place, I always buy things needed for the meal of the week. But also I buy other things as not necessary as second-hand clothes. Consider going to this place as a must at least once a week. There is always something to buy here, and you can not get home with empty hands after to go at La Feria. I can tell you that my last purchase was a Hamster, was rescued from this place and I gave him a good home.

I think this place is a kind of shop because they sell a variety of items and there are places allocated according to their specialty.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario