viernes, 9 de abril de 2010

The music a pleasure...which is your favourite song?





I Have a lot favourites songs because I love the music. However, one of this is Oceans by Pearl Jam.
The song belongs at movement "Grunge".This is a subgenre of alternative rock that arose at the beginning of the decade of the '90 in Seattle,Washington. The songs grunge are a mixture of heavily distorted electric guitars and song dynamics, and apathetic or angst-filled lyrics.
The first time that listen this song was when I bought my firts album of the band "Ten", listen to the disc inmediately and fall in love this song.
Now I listen oceans always at least seven time week, I do it every day when I want to remember the college. Really i like for this motive. This song it's so especial for me than do not stop sounding in my mind. It have a good melody and romantic lyric for those slightly romantic persons.


Oceans (lyrics)

Hold on to the thread
The currents will shift
Glide me towards...
You know something's left
And we're all allowed
To dream of the next
Oh, ohh the next, time we touch...

Oooh...

You don't have to stray
Tho oceans away
Waves roll in my thoughts
Hold tight the ring...
The sea will rise...
Please stand by the shore...
Oh, oh, oh, I will be...
I will be there once more...

Oooh...
Uh huh, oh yeah...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario