jueves, 15 de abril de 2010

My experience in the Earhtquake



"A door is propped upright, with a placard reading: "Do not pull down," on a destroyed street in Constitucion, on March 7. Some Chileans were still waiting for government aid a week after one of the strongest earthquakes on record and a roaring tsunami killed hundreds and ravaged cities and villages along the South American country's south-central coastline."


The 27 february at presente years was a day that I don't will forget. This day I 'm in the house of my boyfriend with his family. We were enjoying the Festival de Viña del Mar that showing on television. So after that the show ended we went to bed not what would be the reason but I couldn't sleep. Then a few seconds a go to bed I felt a strange noise. I woke my boyfriend and told him that something was happennig. Then also felt the noise and then in that moment started the moving whit my boyfriend left the room and couldn't not walk. We were scared because the house was moving too and it fell all things. But the most terrible thing is at that time I wasn´t with my doughter. I felt so bad didn´t know how she was. Thank got my doughter was very fine but she was very scared because she had never experienced an event of this magnitud.
Really was an experience unfortunate for those people who were at the epicenter of the disaster. For me is very sad to know about the losses that had all those people. However, it 's amazing how people have managed to succed despite the pain and grief of losing loved ones.
That is why the government must responde in a timely manner to mitigate the consecuence of an event of such magnitude because people need help in time, not just enought willpower.
see you classmate...

NIra.


1 comentario:

  1. hi nira, wellcome to english cybernetic class... that is my contribution, good bye!

    ResponderEliminar