viernes, 9 de abril de 2010

My favourite piece of technology




Hello classmtea and professor...this topic is a bit complicated because I 'm a slightly technological person.

Today I want to tell you about of my favourite piece of technology. this is "Mp3".
As far as I remember the first time that it used it was four years ago when my mother gave it to me in my birthday. It was a great gift.

I love my Mp3 because I can to take with me always and listen to the music very loud and not bothering the persons that is around you. I really like it because is a revolutionary digital audio format that allows the practical uses of the music. Also I can to change the list song a thoutsand times.
If it does not have my life would be very boring because I enjoy to listen the music when I go to alone in the bus or for the street. Then, in this moment my Mp3 a need turns.

see you...


Nira.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario