miércoles, 28 de abril de 2010

My favourites activities in free time



One of my favourite free time activities is to read a good book. Especially sciencefiction novels or epic novels. The last novels I read was “El Imperio de los Dragones” by Valerio Massimo Manfredi , he’s an archaeologist and a historian besides the writing. He has written many historical novels, some of these are the trilogy "Alexandros", "Imperio","Paladion" and other. I love Valerio massimo. I love his novels.
I read this kind of novels in a vacations because during the remainder of the year I didn’t have time to read. I have a lot work in the university besides I work on weekens but to read in vacations it’s not enough . I ‘d like to have more time to read. I always read. My first book was about a Child’s space. So I think that´s why I like science fiction novels. Then began my love for books. To read for me is a travel to the imagination that sends me to different places. I enjoy doing this activity because I can use my imagination without limits.
Well this is just one of the activities I enjoy doing also I love listening to music and I enjoy preparing a delicious meal for my boyfriend.

lot of love...

NI.

3 comentarios:

  1. Have you every read a novel in English?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. My mum loves read to!! that it was very good for me because she always told me histories and nice stories about her books. :D

    Bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Simon...I tried but I' ve failed. I'd love a lot to read in english!!

    ResponderEliminar